Friday, August 10, 2012

Website



  For those of you that have received pictures from me in the past,  you probably logged on my old website (or tried to) to took a look at your photos before receiving your disk.  I had a lot of issues with the site and sometimes the client could view their gallery and, but most of the time they couldn't.  It wasn't very user friendly and on my end it was a nightmare to manage. So out with the old and in with the new!
  I read quite a few reviews and weighed my options and decided to go with an account at zenfolio.  It's so easy for me to add new content and very user friendly for you; the best of both worlds! The website is just brand new so I'll keep adding to my galleries as time goes on. I will also set up a feature where you can order your prints right some the site and get them delivered to your door.  So take a look here and let me know what you think.
  Also, just want to thank all of you for taking the time to look at my work and supporting me. I've received and overwhelming response from my clients and if it wasn't for you this website or blog wouldn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment